Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

The Beautiful Fantastic

Last night I stayed up til 3:00--and watched a delightful and refreshingly sweet movie on Amazon, The Beautiful Fantastic.  I'd give it a string of stars.  For those of you who love flowers and gardening, friendship, and quirky lovable people--it's a must see.

Then I did a bit of editing for a piece Will's writing and worked on my projects.  Today, I didn't  leave the house except for a quick paint run to Michaels and a drive-through taco.

I made a box for Rolodex cards and started three shadow boxes--after spending the entire morning making gel prints.  After the shadow boxes are completed, I'm going to have a go at another three resin pours to make the backing glass-like shiny.

Nathan called last night to tell me lots of things--that Will had gotten him snare drums (he loves drumming in his school band), that school--other than coding and band--is excruciatingly boring, and that he wants me to join his family on a trip to Japan this summer, as well as a trip to Virginia for Christmas.  (Turns out Day didn't know about this latter plan, but who knows?)

 


No comments: