Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Victoria's Art Show Opening at Blue Cat Yoga

I love Victoria's art and her art shows!  Last night, I went to Blue Cat Yoga Studio to see the opening of her show--with Will and Bonnie and Nathan and Elena.  Here are my two tree-hugging grandkids hugging a tree Victoria and her yoga friends yarn-bombed! 



Kara, Nathan, Bonnie, Elena, Victoria, Trina, Charlotte, and a man I don't know....
posing under one of my very favorite of Victoria's paintings! Trina is the owner of Blue Cat and a wonderful yoga teacher.


Victoria and Elena
These two artists have an art and bird and heart connection....



The show will be up for at least a couple of weeks.  We had palettes and canapés and fruit and enjoyed the art--such a fun party!

Elena took advantage of the yoga studio and did a few stretches on the floor....

Blue Cat is a rspecial yoga studio downtown, next to the Magic Theater.  Afterwards, we spent a couple of hours in the park, Yanaguana, and I was surprised to see so many people playing outside after dark.





No comments: