Pages

Friday, February 28, 2020

A beautiful day in the neighborhood--at 72 degrees and sunny!

Kate and I just met at Juicy Burger on McCollough--and it was delicious, even the chocolate chip cookie filled with pudding that the devil made me buy.  You have to park at Tuesday Morning and there is no sign yet, but it's nestled in between the cleaners and the liquor store.

I'm home--between one Goodwill stop and another--for a nap.  I shouldn't need one, I slept until 8:30, but I'm going to take one just because I can.

I'm all set up for paper dyeing after my run on Goodwill's pans and dye-able vegetables and flowers from Central Market: purple cabbage, red onions with half a bag of extra skins pilfered from underneath the onions, hibiscus tea, and eucalyptus. (I've already done blueberry, black and green tea, cabbage and avocados.)  Kate advised getting canning jars to put the colors in, and I'm going to get me some today so I can up all these vivid colors.




No comments: