Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Hail the size of baseballs maybe?

For a short burst of nature partying, my house and Jan's house were rocked by hail a couple of hours ago.  I don't even want to look at the car right now, or the roof, or the windows.

So, like Scarlett, I will think about that tomorrow.

For the past three nights, we've had storms, then clear weather during the day.  But tonight's was the most spectacular, thunder, hail, the whole show.

I hope none of us got major damage, but if we did, we'll deal with it--get new roofs, new windows, body work on our cars, whatever it takes.  A First World problem.

When I heard it starting up, I was in the casita and heard thunder and decided to make a run for it back to the house.  Guess who was standing right by the door looking all worried?  A young possum. Instead of screeching and grabbing the broom for protection, I watched him scurry away.  Maybe he was thinking, "Yuck!  A human!  So creepy!"








No comments: