Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Sunday, May 3

If anyone needs an excellent tech advisor, Freda gave me the name of her guy--and I'm back up and running in no time.  He can work on Macs and the Other Guys remotely, so it doesn't matter where you call from.  He's very affordable, efficient, and easy to work with.

I love it when tech guys say, "Oh, that's no problem!  We'll fix it!"

Daniel Carlin
818 590 4733

This has been a very good week for me! I've gotten to go to Helotes twice, watch Elena and Bonnie ride their horses, play Clue and have dinner on the porch, listen to Elena and her daddy sing some duets, and meet the two guinea pigs that Nathan and Elena have been saving their money to buy.
Our Helotes version of Fiesta






On the night Nathan was home, I didn't get many photos because we were so busy playing Clue and watching the guinea pigs, Lightning and Nala.  

Life in the country is so much fun!

No comments: