Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Little Tiny Books and Little Tiny Shots

Today I got a cortisone shot in each knee.  Already I can feel a bit of improvement and am managing stairs a little better, not walking like a crab. Apparently this will be the knee routine every three months until someday in the distant future when I may need knee replacements.

With happier knees, I have been gel printing again--first time in weeks.  I just now gel printed one 12 inch piece of card stock and folded it up to make a tiny book.  Elena and I had tried one yesterday but I didn't remember that we need a scoring tool, so our first attempt turned out kind of wonky.

But should you want to make one, here's a video that will walk you right through it.  If you don't have gel presses, you can paint the paper just fine without one.  The second and third ones I made turned out great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqAguQves7o&t=1823s

No comments: