Pages

Friday, January 15, 2021

1/15/21

Good morning, Everybody!

I just spoke to Bob who's in the waiting room while Carlene's pacemaker battery is replaced.  He said she had fun checking in, making people laugh as she tends to do.  She insisted that they guarantee another 8 years as that's when her drivers' license will expire! 

So she's in good hands as I get ready to go get my vaccine #1--and she has an appointment to get hers in the next couple of weeks.

Jackson is getting tested again today; his first test was negative, but he's been feeling bad and sleeping all week, so I, Yenna, am going to be waiting all day to hear from Virginia.

Also, Day is having some pains and will be tested along with Jackson. 

So you know where this mama, grandmother's, daughter's heart is today.....

I'll keep you posted.



No comments: