Pages

Friday, January 8, 2021

9/8/21

Well, it's been a busy day in Puppyville!

Puppy has met lots of friends and neighbors and revisited her foster home (Janet and Bill's) to get the adoption completed.  Whatever I name her, I'm pretty sure I'll keep calling her Puppy.

I was wondering why she didn't COME to the word, COME, and Janet and I tried it in Spanish and she responded with alacrity!  

When Lorraine, Jan, and Freda stopped by, we got to hear that indeed she can bark.  She barked at some big dogs walking by but they were unfazed. 

She's very polite, potty trained, and a little shy.  

So now we're working on "Hop in" and "Hop Out" and "No." I need to learn more Spanish!



Reyes is coming to build a fence on Sunday, so she'll get to explore without supervision.  So far, she prefers to follow me around the house and stray no further than three feet from me. 

No comments: