Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

It's a New Day 1/20/21

Birds flying high

You know how I feel

Sun in the sky
You know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good
I'm feeling good
I woke up this morning to the instrumental version of this song by Michael BublĂ©.  The capitol was majestically illuminated.  
Luci watched the inauguration with great interest for six hours.  (Well, actually she woke up enough for me to catch her watching a time or two.)


I gave her a bite of cheddar cheese for a snack.  She politely and delicately accepted it, then hid it.  I assume that means she doesn't like cheese but doesn't want to hurt my feelings!
Elena made a list of her five opinions this morning: 


BOLD OPINIONS
* Lacrosse younger age group should be able to have same rules as older group.
* Pajama day ever day
* Ice cream should go to all neighborhoods
* School should start at 9:00
* Firefighters should be allowed to come home every night, YES THEY SHOULD. 

No comments: