Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

Monday

Today, Mike and I drove Barbel to Boerne to meet her friend, then shopped in a few antique stores for the Mission-style chair he's been looking for, which we  found in Comfort.  What a fun and friendly little Texas town!  We're going back tomorrow to pick it up and look for a sofa for me.

If you go to Comfort, be sure to have a delicious lunch at High Street Cafe--the chicken salad, crab cakes and key lime tarts are excellent.

Mojo went with us everywhere, even the cafe--what a sweet dog!  He walks politely beside Mike, no leash, and likes everybody he meets.

It's very hot here, but the clouds in the sky made me want to sing "Texas, My Texas," but (not having grown up in Texas elementary schools)  I didn't know all the words.  It's been a terrific day under the big Texas sky!






No comments: