Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Party was great!

Tonight was one of those nights that makes a long drive worth it!

Will and Nathan and Elena came early and it was Nathan who was enchanted with my new doll collection.  He enacted the whole Wizard of Oz story on the floor, using dolls and stuffed animals to play the parts of the Cowardly Lion, Scarecrow, the Tin Man and the witches.  That was the highlight of the day--watching the way his imagination works to create a story.






Veronica and Will made and decorated bat and pumpkin sugar cookies, and everyone brought food.  I honestly didn't know this little house could hold so many people at once.

Darth Vader and the Cow

Veronica dressing up Skippy for the party

Elena's new friend, Emily, was a doctor.
"What kind of doctor?" I asked her.
"A body doctor," she said.

The body doctor and the cow

Will with Veronica's sister, Brenda


Linda and Mark and Hayden and Andrew came from their new home in Hondo--and it was so much fun to see them all.

Linda Q and I met on the floor of Border's Book Store seven years ago and have been friends for all these years.

Mark and Linda

Andrew, Linda and Hayden


I think Halloween may be my favorite holiday! I could have taken hundreds of pictures, but my iPhone's storage is full.

No comments: