Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Inspirations....

Since I posted my first drawing ever (how to make tile mosaics on wood)--I wanted to show you a few of the many outstanding ones in the class!

Kool-Aid Pie

This one I like--but the lettering is a bit hard to read, isn't it?

Ratatouille




Tomato Jam





How to Paint With Water Color

Basil Pesto Spaghetti

This one is about this class so far: what we need, etc.

I chose these and about ten more to study closely.   I like the colors, the layouts, the clarity of the explanations.

I can't even believe how absorbing this drawing venture is for me.  Mine is one of the most amateurish renderings in the class--but we all know what amateur means if you track it down to the French roots: To love to do!

I LOVE to do this!  And I love to look at what others do with the same assignment.

No comments: