Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Two Beautiful Days in A Row

Yesterday, I swam with Jan at the gym (or did our the equivalent: took a water class), then joined Alison and Pam for a group qigong class taught by Renae, then had a lively writing group with lots of laughter--which is, I hear, good for the soul and body.

Today, in spite of the noise of road machines all day and a broken gas line at Jan's, I had a quiet inside day with my jigsaw puzzle--which was tremendously relaxing as puzzles are.



Pam and I discovered a wonderful place for dinner on Main: Periphery is a mix of Southern cuisine and Italian.  We shared barbecued catfish and risotto and real cast iron cornbread with herb butter--every bite delicious!



Driving home, we passed a big red lighted heart in somebody's yard on Main:



I love this city and the people in it!

No comments: