Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Images of this week




On Thursday, I decided to go to the Chinese massage place on San Pedro.  They call it a foot massage, but actually it's an all-over massage that really helps when you're feeling stuffy or have to get out of your house that's vibrating like the jack hammer robot on the street for an entire week.

I spotted a number of funny misspellings on their poster--most alarmingly, that it helps you "relive" stress--but I went for it anyway and left feeling better.



Then Freda and I had dinner that night at Adalante's, our comfort food place, infused with all the colors I love!


Then I got this wonderful canvas bag in the mail just now from Bella Grace, the magazine Carlene has subscribed to for me!

The sentiment on the bag is perfect for any day:  What if I fall?  Oh, my darling, what if you fly?

Because I have a cold I'm going to fly right now into the covers of my comfy bed and relax with comics on Netflix, starting with Chelsea and moving on to Samantha Bee and Trevor Noah.  These folks do a great job of helping "relieve" stress instead of reliving it!


No comments: