Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Another F

Today is Pam's decade-birthday--though I will refrain from saying which decade because I want to let her pass for the earlier one as long as she can.

What she wanted was what we did--drove through Stone Oak traffic past 1604 to get facials at Aveda together--and it was totally worth it.

When asked what she wanted from said facial (on one of the two Forms we had to Fill out for the Facial) she replied, "To leave 10 years here!"

We ran into another friend of Pam's there who said, "Yes, I come here all the time because I'm worth it!"

So I got to enjoy two hours of pampering, waxing, oiling and steaming along with the Birthday Girl and it was a wonderful way to celebrate a birthday.

Lunch at Simi's with Pam and Alison

Pre-Facial Pam

After the facial, Pam looked ten years younger, but we were in a hurry so I didn't get a picture.  You'll just have to take my word for it!


No comments: