Pages

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Today is Dr. Suess' birthday

So the whole Primrose School celebrated all day.  I went to pick up Elena at 2:30, but she wanted me to stay for the party, so we stayed two hours more.

I read a Suess book to the precious class, all--including the teachers--dressed in pajamas.  When I read the book about ears to the class, they all shouted the rhyming words and interrupted me to contribute comments and questions: My daddy snores; my dog snores and it sounds like this; why do dogs understand what people are saying?

Five-year-olds are adorable.  Two little boys told me they were the fastest runners in the class and showed me how fast they could run when we went outside.

Then Elena and I had dinner at "Crackleberry" because she wanted pancakes and a toy.




Elena has no fear of balls!
She can dribble surprisingly well. 




No comments: