Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

A Trip To The Farm

This afternoon I drove to visit my Helotes family and their menagerie.  Yancy, their horse, has Junior, Papi's horse, visiting, so for a while there are two....

Greeting the visitor upon arrival are Conway Twitty and Charlie, as if posing for a portrait!


Then Nathan and Elena introduce me to their new goat, Oreo, who has to be penned due to his pleasure in butting people.


It's a lovely afternoon, low 70s, and we enjoy the outside before proceeding inside:




Inside, I finally get to meet Paco, Elena's new cockatiel--and he's a happy little guy who clearly prefers Elena and Nathan to visitors....



And finally, the helmet crabs....whose names, I'm sorry to say, I've quite forgotten, but one is orange and one is blue.



No comments: