Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Friday

Friday was a good day all around in my world.
Will came and helped me hang shelves, so I was able to get all the boxes and stacks off the floor, finally, and into the closet.

Then Jan and I had a delicious visit with Lorraine, first on the patio of Pam's Cafe (yesterday was a record high in February for SA), then on Lorraine's roof!

During dinner I got these pics from my kids.

Day's family is heading to Orlando and Disneyworld.  Every February Tom has a conference in Orlando; every year the kids and Day have opted not to go.  Now that Jackson is a junior in high school, they all decided they wanted to go.

Jackson, Marcus, and Daisy

Will's family is hiking at Lost Maples, Conway wearing a back pack to carry his and Charlie's water bottles, and every one in the family carrying brand new back packs filled with camping stuff and dehydrated food and tents.

Charlie, Elena, and Conway

Will and Elena and Nathan





No comments: