Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Mayor Pete of South Bend, Indiana

Our party has a growing field of candidates,  and I may have just picked my top choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXD8uFU-xgM

This brilliant South Bend mayor and Afghanistan veteran, if elected, would be the youngest U.S. President ever.  The audience at South by Southwest in Austin is representative of a smart young liberal audience, granted, but he's obviously struck a good note with them, as well as this Texas grandmother.  He's very clear on his policies, unbelievably articulate, and is comfortable with any question he's asked.

I hadn't heard of Buttigieg until today when Kate directed me to some You Tube videos.  My first impression is that he'd be a good caretaker of his and our children's and grandchildren's futures.

I'm picking daisy petals: Kamala/ Pete.  Kamala/Pete....

But we're just getting started.



No comments: