Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

Where my grands are

Spring Break week in San Antonio--crazy traffic, a good day to stay at home--or go somewhere.  Whatever!

I've never been skiing so I feel like I get a virtual trip downhill with every sweet FaceTime.  Will and Elena just called to let me see her skiing down a big hill their last day in Colorado.  "We could live here," Will said. "It's like a second home for us."  Clearly, they are having a great time and it's really fun to see her skiing--she took to it naturally, as she does most things athletic.  Veronica and Nathan were skiing elsewhere so I didn't get to see him ski yet.

Here are Nathan and Elena warming up yesterday before their ski class.



And here's another face drawing by Elena between slopes


My oldest grandson, Jackson, is looking like a man now at 17, playing lacrosse.  I'm hoping to make a trip to see him play in person sometime in April. He may be the tallest kid in his class--he's the tallest in our family for sure at about 6'4" last time I saw him in October.




The Virginia kids, Jackson and Marcus, aren't on Spring Break yet, but it sounds like they are going to be visiting colleges in the spring.

Four adorable kids, 7 to 17--I love being a Yenna!


No comments: