Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Namaste

All day, even into my meditation at a yoga class at Alamo City Yoga studio, I've been thinking about the word, making, and a few of the phrases that start with making:

Making do
Making space
Making excuses
Making time
Making love
Making exceptions
Making up
Making money
Making friends
Making someone happy
Making changes
Making memories
Making peace
Making mistakes
Making amends
Making up for
Making a date
Making dinner

I've decided to do a visual journal page, or more, on this word and its associations.

The yoga class was wonderful, introduced to me by my friend Victoria.  The teacher is excellent and the class is right on my level--easy peasy, half of which is a guided meditation.

If you're interested in classes (they have all levels) check out the schedule online.  The beautiful spacious studio is located right behind Adelantes.

Before yoga, I had happy hour with Pam and Bill and TriBeca, and I considered not going.  I always consider not going to exercise classes, but I'm so glad I didn't back out.  I'm inspired now to buy a class card and continue with weekly classes.

Before I sign off, I want to share with you a painting Nellie sent me today--a wonderful response to the class by Marieke Blokland I shared.






No comments: