Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2019

This is what a witch looks like

A happy day any week is the day I get to do school pick up. I watch little kids running out to meet their picker uppers, then our happy eyes meet and we begin our adventure.  Yesterday's adventure was going to the Halloween store where I had the pleasure of buying an official costume for the first time.  (I used to make them for my kids back in the day--or my kids made them themselves.)

Before the transformation

In the dressing room of the
Halloween Store

Assessing 

Final cut

This year, she's trick-or-treating with a few of her second grade friends and she's so excited!

"What kind of costumes did you were when you were my age?"

"We just put on a bandana and went out," I said.  "Costumes were unheard of back then."

I bet she thinks I'm some kind of dinosaur!




No comments: