Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Welcome to October, Mr. Orange!

I love October!

Yesterday was my little brother's birthday (I was three when he was born and disrupted my being an only child for a minute, then I found him quite fascinating and wonderful).  Happy Birthday, Bob!

It's also Jackson's, Day's and Jocelyn's birthday month--so it's a big deal month of making and sending and receiving boxes in the mail.

The Pritchetts gave me a wonderful birthday party early on Bob's birthday and I ate way too much cake and ribs and salad, but that's what birthdays are for, I think.

They got one of those Nothing Bundt Cakes--lemon with white icing--and it's so good!  Veronica picked my present--a box of biodegradable and beautifully scented bath soaps and bombs and oils--from a store called Lush.  And all four of them wrote notes on the card--that's always my favorite part. We ate on the porch at sunset and watched deer and turkeys wandering around the yard and geese overhead.

After picking up Elena from second grade, we stopped by a pumpkin patch and she spent lots of time picking out tiny pumpkins, then we picked up Nathan from seventh grade. Then my phone battery died.








No comments: