Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Monday, November 4

Carlene left for Georgia today before the cracking of dawn.  It was her "virgin flight" since her accident, and she did it without a hitch, checking in her large bag at sidewalk check-in and carrying on one small bag and her brand new pink foldable cane.  After a non-stop flight, Alan met her at the Atlanta airport and took her home.  Now we know she's "good as new" and can fly just as she used to before her December accident.

We went to a party at Will and Veronica's yesterday, then came home and went to bed early--after making a few more houses for my gel-printed village of cardboard  houses.

I miss my travel companion!   We wound up staying in on Halloween and had only two trick-or-treaters.



Tonight I met with my one writing group.  There were only four of us present, but the writing was excellent all around.

I'm always jazzed after writing group, so I unwound by making a couple more houses for my holiday village.

Nana  (94) and two of her great-grands, Nathan (almost 13) and Elena (almost 8) 


No comments: