Pages

Monday, July 27, 2020

A recommendation for anyone buying tile in San Antonio

I was so lucky to find The Tile Shop on de Zavala Road and the designer there, Trish Merrill!

She helped me choose exactly the tiles I need to go around my Mexican tile focal point and my bathroom floor--and I'm all set and ready to go!  They won't be here until next Thursday, but I'm willing to wait in order to work with someone who actually draws a plan out on paper and answers my questions so thoroughly.

In contrast to the place where I bought the focal point tiles, Trisha is an artist with color and we chose a rich blue Talavera for the tub and a blue for the floors with pre-sealed white grout.

The tub demolition begins late afternoon, so I'm going to get my book and "assume the position," as Betty says--for a reading/napping afternoon!


No comments: