Pages

Friday, July 17, 2020

Tile report

Projects are rolling along.
Today I went to Reeso's Mexican Tile, Floor and Decor, The Tile Shop, and Casa Linda (Bonnie's dad's shop in Helotes), then back to Reeso's, then home.

I've decided on Mexican tile for the shower.  Turns out, Carlos' plumber is my plumber, Tony--both referrals from Kate--and he's ready to demolish the old tub and bring in the new one.  All I have to do tomorrow is go choose a tub.

At Reeso's, the clerk said, "I can't wait for the election!  My husband and I will go rent a hotel room on election night, our favorite date night!"

"I can't wait either," I said.

"Maybe when Trump gets elected we can stop wearing these ridiculous masks!"

Life is like a box of tiles.  You never know what you're going to get!

This is either where I'll land or someplace close.  So far, a band of this on an off-white solid cream is my favorite, but I'm going back to the Tile Shop tomorrow for another look-see.


No comments: