Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2020

July 9. (116 days left until election)

Scott and Bailey are my imaginary friends this week of bingeing.  I love the way they solve the murders, but even more the behind-the-scenes of two women who are both work partners and best friends.  They both make their share of mistakes, but what I like is that they tell each other their own mistakes and move on.  Except for one incident that lingered for a few episodes, they always make up.

Sometimes getting lost in a long series is exactly what the doctor might order--but right now, I'm pretty much my own doc.

The worse the news gets, the less I want to go anywhere at all.  But I can go to England or Denmark or wherever Amazon or Netflix takes me.

Being absolutely alone for 17 weeks can wreak havoc on mental health if you let it, so I'm finding respite in paint, a puzzle and plots--those and the saving grace of the telephone.

Betty told me about this puzzle.  I now have the circumference done and the horse and rider in the middle.  I like it a lot




No comments: