Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Getting Juicy Again

As these allergies wane, or go away, or whatever they are going to do, I'm excited about returning to some creative projects: painting something, taking a sketching class, writing.

On Tuesday, my very talented artist friend, Joy Hein, is going to give me a beginning drawing lesson to get me started--as we drive to and land somewhere in Fredricksburg together.  She just informed me that we'll be starting with geometric shapes, so I'm going to practice my circles and triangles.

Michael's has all their sketchbooks, watercolor pads, and tracing papers on sale--66% off--so I just picked up one of each this morning.  Certain things give me a sense of abundance and possibility--and few things do it quite as much as art supplies--things that have creative potential built right in.

I'm trying to follow the advice on the label of my kale/celery/lemon juice purchase from Urth Juice: "Stay juicy!"








No comments: