Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

More Sweetness Every Day

Tonight Gerlinde delivered two quarts of delicious--one soup, the other chili--so I'm all set for food for the next several days!  What a treat to have homemade food when I don't have a great deal of energy yet.  (That part is just the result of anesthesia that always hangs on for a week or two.)

I've had books delivered and recommended, wonderful emails and phone calls, and I'm feeling quite pampered.

The dermatologist froze several brown spots on my face and biopsied one on my arm this morning, so I look a little polka-dotted, but I've always liked polka dots.

Day did research for me online and found that the "ductal carcinoma in situ" discovered in the biopsy last week is very common and not life threatening--after which I breathed a big sigh of relief.  I'll see the surgeon again on the 12th to find out whether further treatment is necessary.

My beautiful calendar, gift of Linda Kot, looks rather like a directory of doctors in San Antonio, but hopefully that's all coming to an end next week.

My entertainment is The Birds--streaming on my deck continuously--doves, sparrows, and cardinals.

No comments: