Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2018

My snuggle-toothed  sleepover companion this weekend started by making a portrait of me:


Men were working here, so we had to play around their activity and pounding on the roof--but this girl hasn't met a day she doesn't like.

I was having one of my pain days yesterday and was unable to get down on the floor and wrap an 8 foot round rug I'd ordered.  So she--a six year old--did it for me, reminding me so much of her Aunt Day who never met a job she wouldn't tackle.



We stopped by Target to get her a pair of sunglasses and a brain teaser game that she loved:

Here she's wearing my sunglasses--before she got her own super cool ones. 




About one of her friend's brothers, she said:

"He fights, he kicks, he hits us with sticks."--to which I said, "You just made a rhyming poem."

She grinned.  "I figured you'd catch that!"






No comments: