Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Sunday Morning

I could have moved back into my house today, without a working bathtub, but I want to extend my casita vacation a bit longer. 

Except for retiling a section after Tony the plumber comes to fix the problem in the wall, Carlos and Pedro are almost finished.  They left the bathroom clean, moved furniture and rugs, put the Murphy bed back up, hung mirrors, and left everything shipshape.  I'm going to miss them.

So I made a pallet on the floor and slept well--though the steroids in my knees have run out. It takes a while and some gymnastics to get up and down.  I'm actually looking forward to my shots on Wednesday, at least the after-effects of them. 

Until this morning's Tramadol takes effect, I'm planning a relaxing morning in the casita, watching movies, reading and napping.  


No comments: