Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Tom Terrific

If you're old enough to remember, we used to have a Saturday Morning cartoon featuring Tom Terrific and his wonder dog,  Mighty Manfred.  Click on this link if you need a reminder:

Tom Terrific

When Day married Tom, I knew there was another Tom Terrific in our family.  I sometimes think of teasing him with this moniker because Our Tom Terrific is so awesome.  Then I remember that Tom's not old enough to remember the one in the cartoon.

Tom had a birthday on December 12th.  I sent him a sign I found on Etsy for his birthday present.

This morning I woke up to a text of thanks from Tom.  You will see his mighty wonder dog Tucker posing beside it!


Tucker is not yet ten pounds but he's a big presence in the Leary house!  Some days he's so full of energy that Day calls him a hurricane fur ball.  He loves to play-fight with the boys and go for walks with Papa Tom.  He loves to sit in Day's lap.  He can ring a bell on the door when he has to go outside.  And now this--he can pose on command???

I've not yet my grand-puppy, but I love my almost-daily "doses of cute" by text.  I'm hoping he's sitting in my lap next Christmas!




No comments: