Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

August 25th

First, I want to thank all of you who know Carlene for sending her cards and texts and well wishes!  She's told me about every one and said she had the happiest birthday ever!





She says she feels like she's living in a flower garden.  Even her dentist gave her flowers this morning!

This is mine and Mike's last day together on this project (or so we are saying because we think it may be true this time) and we are working hard to finish every detail.

Yesterday, Jaro painted the air conditioning cover barn red as I'd asked him to do--and decided that it wasn't the right red.  The difference between the wrong red and the right red is huge.

Flirt Attack by Behr is just right

The yard now looks amazing!  We love sitting out on the deck at night looking at it.  We've planted several plants in the pots in front of the Orange Peel Casita and I had to go just now for one more.

Croton


I'm loving learning the names of plants and waiting for them to tell me where they are happy.

No comments: