Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Day 27

When Day created this blog seven years ago for my 65th birthday, it was for sharing memories of  my "Traveling Solo"  trip to the West Coast. When I got home, I'd gotten so comfortable with this page that I just kept on writing.

I want to than you all for reading my quirky little blog--a combination of scrapbook, journal and letter to my beloved people!

I've been careless with eating these past few days and the result is inflammation and pain, so I'm going back on the flour-free wagon for the duration.  Walked 2000 steps, according to the heart app on my phone, and snapped this chalk heart on the road:




Tonight I've been doing Face Time with Nathan and Elena.  Here's a screen shot of Nathan doing some special effects as we talked:



And here are a couple of gel prints I made today:








No comments: