Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

Night 37



Tonight is going to be a fun date-with-myself movie night--with delicious soup made by Jan and Kate, cornbread made by yours truly, and coconut pudding to be made between movies.  The coconut is already toasted and ready to go.

The floor is more than halfway in and it looks awesome!  

Will, Bonnie, Nathan and Elena let me join their sushi making party by video, each of them making their own sushi.  It's a beautiful sight to see the whole family making one of their favorite foods.

When my children were young, during my macrobiotic couple of years, I made sushi--salty with umeboshi paste, containing rice, carrots, green onions, tofu and cucumbers.  (Heaven help us!)

Little Boy Will took one bite of my version and ran out of the room to spit it out. 

The sushi being served tonight at their house, on the floor, with Japanese music, is "delicious."   Will is wearing a sushi chef bandana on his head, and Elena is the hostess/server.















No comments: