Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Day 34

At some point, back in the other world, before this one, maybe a couple of months ago, I was  thinking about going to The Netherlands.

Two months seems so long ago, yet the book on Amsterdam I borrowed from a friend is still on my nightstand.

So when I saw that the newest Masterpiece was filmed in The Netherlands, I couldn't resist.  At least I'd see big swaths of tulips, some canals, and the city of Amsterdam.

I did see all those things in Baptiste. 

This series is about a retired detective who's been called back to solve a missing persons case.  It has been a distraction, I'll say that, but I'm not sure any of you would care to watch a convoluted gory series involving Romanian gangsters, but if you do, there you go....Baptiste is all that.





No comments: