Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Day 39: Sunday, April 19

Another flea market find: a toy pink guitar.

My plan was to decoupage and paint on it, but I never executed this plan.

So one day last week, I put it in the discard pile, hoping someone would pick up this four-strings-left toy guitar and actually do something with it.

Well, here's where the story gets good.
Sebastien picked it up.

According to these pictures and their mom's report, they are loving it--writing songs and playing and singing together!  "The boys are writing songs like crazy and the cat approves!"

These pictures make me happy--that these two creative brothers can still find music in a toy guitar that made its way from a Georgia flea market, to my car, to my closet, to my storage room, then a dozen years later or so, made its way to the house next door.






No comments: