Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Elena

Yesterday as I was walking around in Sausalito, the iPhone battery one thin line away from dead, Will and Nathan and Elena called. For the first time, Elena took over the phone.  

She had quite a bit to say, though it was a tiny big hard to decipher some parts of it.

Mostly I asked her questions and all the answers were "yeah."--but Will said she was kissing the phone.



Lesson Learned Today:

When you leave your car for repair on a trip, be sure to keep your charger cable in the loaner car.
I rode around for the rest of the day without phone and without GPS.

I did all the things we used to do, back in the olden days--a year or two ago:
I stopped and asked people for directions!


1 comment:

Janet Penley said...

Elena is a cutie - yeah!

Here's another possible lesson: When the Mini needs a break from the road maybe it's a sign that the driver could use one too.

Or if the cell phone is one thin line from needing recharging - maybe the talker is too?

Just some food for thought on Day 21 of your journey from homebody me.