Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Saturday night in San Francisco

Tomorrow I will write and blow my own horn, so to speak--

and report that I drove all the way from Monterey this afternoon and drove into this enormous city along at about 9:00.   I believe that ranks as the second bravest thing I've ever done in my life!

I couldn't have done it without Our Lady--the voice on Mapquest who tells me where to go and recalculates if I mess up.

I am now happily settled in Rone's cousin Rivka's house in El Cerrito and will hop on BART and explore the city in the morning.  The drive from Monterey through Santa Cruz and Half Moon Bay was among the most beautiful drives of this trip.....more on that maƱana.  I'm pooped at the moment.

Another highlight of every day is going to bed and reading emails from those of you who have taken the time to read this blog and respond!  I save them all--daily reminders (as if I needed to be reminded of the obvious) of why I love you, my friends, so much!

I had planned tonight to write personal notes to you all! I've been having issues with an "overloaded cloud" on my Mac, so for the past two or three days, emails have gotten temporarily stuck in the cloud dump and/or Returned to Sender.   I'm pretty sure I have solved the problem by purchasing, for $20 a year, a bigger cloud.

Sending great big hugs,
from my cloud
to yours!

Linda








No comments: