Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday Morning

I can't help myself!
I'm home, yet I still want to write blog posts!
Writing makes me feel like the journey is ongoing, even at home, and I like that.

Today I have spent the entire morning re-reading Stoneflower Journey, and making minor changes.

Nellie sent me a pattern for cute little cookie and candy turkeys--which, of course, I want to make for Elena's second Halloween.  That means a quick trip to the grocery store: double stuffed Oreos, candy corn, Whoppers, and icing.  (We always have plenty of Reeses in this house!)

http://smashingcakedesigns.blogspot.com/2010/10/oreo-cookie-turkeys-tutorial.html

I heard from California Linda that my "travel advisors" are off the clock!  I'm missing my travel advisors!  (I showed Linda and her roadster to Kyle, the tow-truck driver, and he said, "Awesome!")

I also got a call from Jocelyn, my sister-in-law, this morning, who's originally from California--and she just told me about enough places I still need to see that I'm almost ready to head back.  Almost!

Sometime…..







No comments: