Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

Check out Suzanne Ohlmann's videos on You Tube and Facebook

My friend, Suzanne Ohlman, is a registered heart-failure nurse in San Antonio--originally from Nebraska.

Her husband, Ryan, is a fire-fighter in San Antonio. I was lucky enough to be the amateur photographer at their unique wedding a few years back.

Suzanne gives daily updates on coronavirus on social media.  She never sugar-coats; she gives us solid information from inside her house or on her front porch.  

When Day watched one of her videos, she said, "I want to be her friend!"

I loved having Suzanne in my Saturday writing group, then she left to get her MFA in writing.  I love her nimble mind on and off the page, her singing voice (which you'll hear on one of the videos), and the way she arrives at the point of each post in a circuitous and surprising way.

I hope you'll all check out her posts and get to know more about where we are right now from someone who knows a lot more about it than most of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFdcYII62dc



No comments: