Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Day 13

Tuesday

A few (of many)  bright spots this week:

1. Victoria brought me enough groceries to get by quite well until my April 3 grocery pick up at HEB.  Even better, I got to see her smile in person!

2. A sighting of adorable second-grader Makken helping his mom, Kate, planting flowers in their yard right next to mine:



3. FaceTime with Elena who taught me how to make a Yenna emoji--with grey hair and red glasses.

4. Phone calls checking in from friends and family.

5. A note from Day that Jackson is way less happier than yesterday and is working on his car:



6. I spent the day making a check-holding graduation card for Jackson.  When I drove to the P.O. to mail it, a saxophonist was playing "Brown Eyed Girl"and other upbeat tunes for the long line of people waiting to get in line at Central Market. Several line-standers were dancing in place!

7. Tonight--watching "Heart Doctor" on Amazon (thanks to Indy Linda) via Acorn TV--and learning to use the new Phomemo.

8. The lonely duck has moved on.




No comments: