Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2020

It's still Sunday

Was it just two weeks
that Elena and Kate had a hug?
Of all the things I wish for--
the top of the list is more moments
of people hugging each other again! 






As Carlene said, every day feels like two days.

These photos capture my house in less disarray than when I woke up.  Just stacking things in piles of things that go together was my morning job.  Making up the bed.  Taking the laundry out to my outside washing machine.

Then the pleasures--talking to Carlene (whose email is down), talking to Beverly, seeing Jan and family at my door and chatting at a safe distance, Victoria offering to get me some groceries tomorrow, texts from people I love, a present from Day--watercolors and beautiful papers.

I moved two of my four dining chairs into positions where they can do the job of holding  art supplies.

Moved the TV from the casita into my bedroom.

A package arrived from Amazon
sent by Daisy


Finally, I can see the table top!


My living room/storage room


No comments: