Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Day 8 Afternoon

To some extent, this being sequestered can be what we make it.

Here's what I'm doing:

Making time cards.  Remember those time cards used to check in and out of offices and factories?  I recently found a holder for them with blank time cards--which I'm collaging and writing on as my journal for this time of isolation.






Last night I stayed up ALL night--first, writing about my daddy, then making a few things for gifts.  Four of my best friends have birthdays this month and I'm making cards--though it may be June before I can deliver them.

While awake at three in the morning, I tore out every page of a thick wallpaper book--just beautiful textures and colors!  Then I did the same with a book Day gave me of Japanese prints.


a few of many pages I'm sharing
with Day

template for an envelope out of
wallpaper


I saved some pancake batter from dinner a couple of nights ago and am going to make myself some pancakes and eggs and bacon and grits for lunch.

Listening only to news on NPR--no TV news.


No comments: