Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Adorable Nathan....

On Saturday my third grandson, Nathan, celebrated his 11th birthday at Jump--a trampoline park.

He's taking drum lessons and starting his long-awaited hobby of bee-keeping this year.  This little guy has a big loving heart and can put together a 6000-piece Lego train in one afternoon.

His granddaddy, Papi, gave him a dirt bike for his birthday, and his parents gave him an iPhone-- which means I now have the pleasure of getting calls and texts from Nathan.

When he called on Sunday, he read me every word on his card from Aunt Day and Uncle Tom and cousins Jackson and Marcus.  And he said--which touched my heart big time: "I just wanted to hear your voice even if it's only on the phone!"   I love this boy!  




                                  Elena in her helmet about to ride her big brother's new bike.



No comments: