Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Getting caught first thing in the morning

Here is what I wore for my coke run this morning:

A gown with a pajama top on top and black stretch pants underneath.

I always think I can sneak out and go to The Window before anyone sees me, but oh no--Jan spotted me!

AND she took a picture, which, knowing Jan, I will receive shortly or she will post it on Facebook.  If so, it's going to be out there for all the world to see.

She was walking Esan and just arriving home as I got out of the car and she said, "You know those funny photo cards of old women dressed in outrageous attire?  This would be a great card!"

After snapping me with her phone, she said, "I guess you know what your birthday card will be this year.  But then I'm so old I may forget!"


No comments: